Give your trek some added purpose by doing it for a cause. A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fund raising program and have the adventure experience and thrills. NALS is associated with a few NGOs that are doing stellar work in the areas of special children and differently-abled persons. Join us and contribute to a Cause.
There are 100s of special children / differently-abled persons and NGOs working for their welfare. These NGOs require precious funds to carry out their objectives and make a difference to the special child. This program is perfect for the adventure-seeker who wants to give something back to society and make a difference, while at the same time enjoy the outdoor experience of trekking and adventure
A fund raising program for various NGOs, nonprofit organisations and charitable organisations that are giving selfless & excellent service to the under privileged and the needy
Total Trek distance will be less than 32 kms
Altitude varies between 2180 ~ 4470m (7000 ~ 14,350 feet)
Maximum trek distance on any day < 12 kms
Trek to Solang valley and attempt summit of Patalsu Peak (4470 m)
Rock Climbing, Rappelling
Package is ex-Delhi and includes:
AC bus Delhi – Manali – Delhi
Vegetarian Meals and beverages during the program
Shared tent accommodation
Camping, Forest permits & porters
● Transport into and out of Delhi (from home town)
● Transfer / meals / accommodation whilst in Delhi (see optional cost above)
● Meals during AC Volvo bus journey
● Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, land slides, political unrest
● Deviation cost due to poor health or any other reason leading to additional porters, guides, hotel, meals
● Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance etc.
Words cannot do justice to the feelings and experiences. Thanks to NALS Team - YOU ARE THE BEST...
Rema Menon, Special Educator - Rainbow Bridge Centre for Children, CBE
Please accept our sincere thanks & heartfelt gratitude for the meticulous conduct of the camp. Hats off & a big Salute to you & your team, for having gone into such specific details, specially for the children.