The Pin-Parvati Pass trek is one of the most visually captivating treks wherein one can witness the dramatic change in scenery from the flourishing greenery of the Parvati Valley to the deserts of Spiti.
The entire trail offers the eyes breathtaking views of natureís many splendours and is also a culturally enriching experience.
Pin Parvati trek is one of the most beautiful and adventurous treks of the region. The 4810 mtr high Pin Parvati pass sends down The Pin and The Parvati rivers to the opposite sides.
Starting from the Parvati valley, the trek winds along the raging Parvati river through the most spectacular landscapes, full of flowers and fossil rich rocks till the glaciated Pin Parvati pass. After crossing the pass the landscape changes dramatically and takes us to the land of Budhism: "Spiti Valley".
You will be able to visit some of the oldest Monasteries like Tabo, Ki gompa, Dhankar and Kibber village.
Package is ex-Delhi and includes:
AC Volvo Bus Delhi – Manali – Delhi
Vegetarian Meals and beverages during the program
Shared accommodation in tents
Hotel accommodation with meals – twin sharing (day 11 & 12 of program)
Taxi, Forest permit fee, porters
● Transport into and out of Delhi (from home town)
● Transfer / meals / accommodation whilst in Delhi (see optional cost above)
● Meals during AC Volvo bus journey
● Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, land slides, political unrest
● Deviation cost due to poor health or any other reason leading to additional porters, guides, hotel, meals
● Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance etc.